Welcome to Erin's Website!
This is an online copy of Erin's Resume. If you would like a downloadable/printable version of this resume, click here*, otherwise keep reading.
I would like to include this first. I included it here because this is where it has the most relevance.
My interest in Information Technology dates back to my childhood. I have been making websites since I was 13 years old and owned the domain name foreverangel.info and created it on webs.com (was called freewebs.com back then). Since I have owned websites for over 11 years it seems only logical that I pursue a career in this field and make my hobby, my career.
During my studies, I have not only learned more and more about website development but about the computers that I use to create my websites and the programs I use to bring my websites to life. My studies have only solidified my intense interest in Information Technology. I have had the opportunity to study a number of subjects in Information Technology and they have been both enjoyable and enlightening.
In the realm of Information Techonology, I have developed a special interest in the field of Website Development or web dev and have been taking extra courses so I can learn more programming languages. Another interest of mine is, server maintenance, and last summer, I was able to take an SQL course which helped me learn how to maintain a server all in the command line interface. I intend to start working as a website developer and later move to a trainer in website development. As a trainer, I would be able to teach other people what I know on website development and I would be able to put my, almost finished, Bachelor's in Education Degree to use.
Erin Nicole Motyka
Seeking a position as a website developer or a technical support personnel where I can utilize my knowledge of websites and coding.
Skills & Abilities
- Self-Taught & Self-Motivated - I taught myself most of the knowledge I have today on computer/programing languages.
- Organized - I am always making lists and setting timers so I can stay on track.
- Time Management - I am very good at managing my time and staying on track so my projects are not late.
- Typing Skills - I type anywhere between 50 - 90 wpm.
- SEO/SEM Marketing - Owning my own websites has helped me learn how to market them on the internet.
- Computer/Programming Languages - These are the languages that I learned throughout the years:
- Creativity - I keep my creativity flowing by designing my own theme for this website as well as my blog.
- Leadership - I take the lead in all my group projects.
|April 2017 - Current||
Customer Service Representative at BEST BUY.
|July 2015 - April 2017||
Sales Associate at BEST BUY
|May 2014 - August 2015||
Customer Service Representative at AT∓T Wireless Sales Online
|November 2012 - February 2014||
Retail Banker at Woodforest National Bank
|August 2011 - November 2012||
Customer Service Representative at Sears/K-Mart
|2007 - 2011||
High School Diploma at Prattville High School in Prattville, AL
|2011 - 2013||
Associate's in Arts at Florida State College at Jacksonville in Jacksonville, FL
|2016 - 2018||
Bachelor's in Information Technology Management at Florida State College at Jacksonville in Jacksonville, FL
*Note: Address, References, & Phone Number have been redacted from my site and from the downloadable/printable word document.