Welcome to Erin's Website!
This is an online copy of Erin's Resume. If you would like a downloadable/printable version of this resume, click here*, otherwise keep reading.
I would like to include this first. I included it here because this is where it has the most relevance.
My interest in Information Technology dates back to my childhood. I have been making websites since I was 13 years old and owned the domain name foreverangel.info and created it on webs.com (was called freewebs.com back then). Since I have owned websites for over 11 years it seems only logical that I pursue a career in this field and make my hobby, my career.
During my studies, I have not only learned more and more about website development but about the computers that I use to create my websites and the programs I use to bring my websites to life. My studies have only solidified my intense interest in Information Technology. I have had the opportunity to study a number of subjects in Information Technology and they have been both enjoyable and enlightening.
In the realm of Information Techonology, I have developed a special interest in the field of Website Development or web dev and have been taking extra courses so I can learn more programming languages. Another interest of mine is, server maintenance, and last summer, I was able to take an SQL course which helped me learn how to maintain a server all in the command line interface. I intend to start working as a website developer and later move to a trainer in website development. As a trainer, I would be able to teach other people what I know on website development and I would be able to put my, almost finished, Bachelor's in Education Degree to use.
Erin Nicole Motyka
I'm willing to relocate anywhere within the US and authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Seeking a position as a website developer or a technical support personnel where I can utilize my knowledge of websites and coding.
|July 2015 - Current||
Customer Service Representative at Best Buy.
|April 2016 - August 2016||
Technical Support Representative at UNF
|May 2014 - August 2015||
Help Desk Technician at AT&T
|November 2012 - February 2014||
Retail Banker at Woodforest National Bank
|2007 - 2011||
High School Diploma at Prattville High School in Prattville, AL
|2011 - 2013||
Associate's in Arts at Florida State College at Jacksonville in Jacksonville, FL
|2016 - 2018||
Bachelor's in Information Technology Management at Florida State College at Jacksonville in Jacksonville, FL
Skills & Abilities
- Self-Taught & Self-Motivated - I taught myself most of the knowledge I have today on computer/programing languages.
- Organized - I am always making lists and setting timers so I can stay on track.
- Time Management - I am very good at managing my time and staying on track so my projects are not late.
- Typing Skills - I type anywhere between 50 - 90 wpm.
- SEO/SEM Marketing - Owning my own websites has helped me learn how to market them on the internet.
- Computer/Programming Languages - These are the languages that I learned throughout the years:
- Creativity - I keep my creativity flowing by designing my own theme for this website as well as my blog.
- Leadership - I take the lead in all my group projects.
*Note: Address, References, & Phone Number have been redacted from my site and from the downloadable/printable word document.